Lou Reed
1983-02-25
Late Show
Bottom Line
New York, NY
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Sweet Jane
02. I'm Waiting For My Man
03. Martial Law
04. Vicious Circle
05. Sally Can't Dance
06. Don't Talk To Me About Work
07. Women
08. Waves Of Fear
09. Walk On The Wild Side
10. Pow Wow
11. Turn Out the Light
12. Underneath The Bottle
13. Betrayed
14. Average Guy
15. Legendary Hearts
16. Kill Your Sons
17. Satellite Of Love
18. White Light / White Heat
19. The Last Shot
20. A Gift
21. Some Kinda Love
Lou Reed 1983 - Back To Back - #2: As promised earlier today, here's part 2 of our Back to Back set featuring Lou Reed at the Bottom Line in 1983. This one is a sounboard recording of the late show on February 25, 1983, 43 years ago today.



3 comments:
Hi Speedy! Thanks for all the Lou Reed and have posted links to your entries at my lil blog. Also for what it’s worth all the selection of download source were bit sticky until I got down as far as Mediafiles. Once there both came down as fast as possibly (seconds) and yet I thought you might want to know as I tried so many (as I do) and the usually reliable Kraken was no good either today. Don’t know whether it’s time of day or traffic generally but thought you might want to know
Thanks for the crosspost and the heads up on link issues. I'll check a few tomorrw to see if any issues arise
Can't wait to hear this one too!
Post a Comment