The Black Crowes
1990-08-24
Trump Plaza Hotel
Atlantic City, NJ
FM Broadcast
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Twice As Hard
02. Kick The Devil Outta Me
03. Sister Luck
04. Jealous Guy
05. Hard to Handle
06. Could I've Been So Blind
07. You're Such A Pity
08. Stare It Cold
09. Jealous Again
10. Encore Break
11. It's a Sin
12. Honky Tonk Woman
1990 - The Black Crowes released their debut album, Shake Your Money Maker, in February 1990. Powered by the singles Hard To Handle, Jealous Again and She Talks To Angles, the disc climbed to the number 4 spot on the Billboard charts. Eventually, the disc would sell over 5 million copies. This soundboard recording captures The Crowes right as their debut album was taking the world by storm, in August 24, 1990, 27byears ago today, in Atlantic City, NJ.



6 comments:
I guess you mean: 24 years today (yesterday actually)
Yep - I fixed it. Thanks for catching the error.
Just for the record, the first song is actually "Twice As Hard", which also opens the band's debut LP.
Thanks for the song title correction! I fixed it in the post above!
Any chance to get this show ?
new link is up - enjoy & happy new year
Post a Comment