Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

September's Theme At So Many Roads

In honor of the fact that I saw my first Dead concert 4 decades ago this September - the legendary, officially released 9/3/1977 show from Englishtown NJ, our September theme is a very simple one; The Grateful Dead.

We'll bring all the following in September:
  1. a host of Grateful Dead shows from Madison Square Garden , all of which I attended, from 1987, 1988, 1990, 1991 & 1993
  2. solo shows from Jerry Garcia, Bob Weir, Phil Lesh, Bruce Hornsby & Robert Hunter
  3. shows from artists associated with the Grateful Dead in some way - some will be obvious (think Bob Dylan or The Allmans) and some less so (you'll be surprised!), but in some fashion, the posted bands will have a connection to the Dead.
Enjoy the tunz!


1 comments:

cantsomebodyelsedoit said...

Hi speedy!
Thank you so much for presenting the best site in world wide web land!!!
You're doing` a real damn good job!! I really love and enjoy your monthly themes - thanks - indeed you offer numberless roads to easy my soul!!
I also really appreciate your Essay to each post - thanks for sharing!!
Keep the faith `n` may you live as long as Rock`n`Roll finds listeners!!!

Post a Comment