Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Counting Crows - 2008-08-12 - Saratoga, NY (SBD)

Counting Crows
2008-08-12
Saratoga Performing Arts Center
Saratoga Springs, NY
Soundboard Recording
128 kbps
Artwork Included

01. Intro
02. Round Here
03. Omaha
04. Mr. Jones
05. Perfect Blue Buildings
06. Anna Begins
07. Time and Time Again
08. Rain King
09. Sullivan Street
10. Ghost Train
11. Community Outreach Announcement
12. Raining in Baltimore
13. A Murder of One


I was a big fan of the Counting Crow's 1993 debut album, August & Everything,  which featured the tunes Rain King, Mr. Jones and Round Here.  While I wasn't quite as enamored with their follow up work, I got back into listening to them recently when I heard some live tapes featuring their takes on Friend Of The Devil and Big Yellow Taxi. This soundboard recording captures the band playing their debut disc in its entirety on August 12, 2008, 9 years ago today, and a quarter century after the album was released.



3 comments:

Strange Doctor Weird said...

Could you reload this,please?

speedymjb said...

new link is up - enjoy

Strange Doctor Weird said...

Could you repost this,please?

Post a Comment