Los Lobos
1984-01-14
La Casa De La Raza
Santa Barbara, CA
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. intro
02. Let's Say Goodnight
03. Our Last Night
04. Ay Te Dejo en San Antonio
05. I Got To Let You Know
06. That's My Little Suzie
07. Buzz Buzz Buzz
08. My Baby's Gone
09. The Walking Song
10. Volver, Volver
11. How Much Can I Do?
12. Anselma
13. The Breakdown
14. Soul Twist
15. I'm Sorry (removed - officially released)
16. Come On, Let's Go
17. Corrida #1
18. I'm Gonna Be a Wheel Someday
19. 300 Pounds of Heavenly Joy
20. La Bamba
21. We're Gonna Rock
22. Why Do You Do?
Encores:
01. crowd/tuning
02. Sleepwalk
03. Los Ojos De Pancha (removed - officially released)
04. I'm Tore Down
05. Unknown Corrido
1984-01-14
La Casa De La Raza
Santa Barbara, CA
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. intro
02. Let's Say Goodnight
03. Our Last Night
04. Ay Te Dejo en San Antonio
05. I Got To Let You Know
06. That's My Little Suzie
07. Buzz Buzz Buzz
08. My Baby's Gone
09. The Walking Song
10. Volver, Volver
11. How Much Can I Do?
12. Anselma
13. The Breakdown
14. Soul Twist
15. I'm Sorry (removed - officially released)
16. Come On, Let's Go
17. Corrida #1
18. I'm Gonna Be a Wheel Someday
19. 300 Pounds of Heavenly Joy
20. La Bamba
21. We're Gonna Rock
22. Why Do You Do?
Encores:
01. crowd/tuning
02. Sleepwalk
03. Los Ojos De Pancha (removed - officially released)
04. I'm Tore Down
05. Unknown Corrido
In 1984, Los Lobos made their major record label debut with the album How Will The Wolf Survive. While the disc did not achieve significant commercial success, critics loved it. For example, Robert Christgau wrote that the album "makes it sound as if they invented the style. Who did the original of that one, you wonder, only to discover that you're listening to the original." This soundboard recording captures the band right before the release of the disc, in Santa Barbara, on January 14, 1984, 32 years ago today. A glance at the set list, by the way, reveals 2 tunes that were critical to the band's commercial breakthrough in 1987 - a cover of La Bamba and the original tune, My Baby's Gone, which would appear on their landmark 2nd disc, By The Light Of The Moon.



6 comments:
W 0 W !!! Can't wait to listen............
TAHNX!
Hi, any chance of a refresh, please? TY!
new link is up - enjoy
The link has expired.... Can you reupload please? Thanks alot in advance..
Andyrock66
new link is up - enjoy
Thanx alot my friend!
Andyrock66
Post a Comment