Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, January 11, 2016

Requests To Repost Dead Links - A Clarification

Over the years, I've done by best to re-post dead links when asked. However, in recent weeks, it has simply gotten out of hand.  I have several folks asking me to re-post every dead link for a particular band, or leaving 30 comments in a row, all requesting re-posts.

While I appreciate folks wanting the music,  I simply do not have the time to deal with that volume of requests. If I tried to, I'd never have a chance to post anything new. let alone manage my job, family, etc.

So, if there's a show or two you'd like me to re-post, I'll do my best to get to it.,  But if you simply are asking me to re-post every dead link on the blog, well, that's something I simply won't be able to do. I know that may be disappointing, but its the reality of the situation as there's simply not enough hours in the day to get to everything.

Thanks for understanding.  


4 comments:

AZ Jones said...

You have always been the most generous. Thanks for all you share.

Ranking Ray said...

Thanks for all your work over the years - you have done your best, and we all appreciate that.There are some greedy people out there - do not let that get you down.Maybe these people
should listen to the music, and not download everything just to have it.It´s the music, not the folders and files that count.

All the Best for you and your family
Ranking Ray

Anonymous said...

I for one thank you for all that you have shared, my collection of Dead and other like bands would not be as vast as it is if it where not for you
thank you

Anonymous said...

well said you see it on blogs and forums all the time, where people literally blitz through it requesting re-ups that they will almost certainly never come back for and probably won't listen to if they do. you do a great job, do what you can, what you have time to do and people should remember what they are getting they are getting for free it's not a supermarket.

Post a Comment