Dave Edmunds
1986-07-12
Chestnut Cabaret
Philadelphia, PA
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Intro > Crawling From the Wreckage
02. Your True Love
03. I Knew the Bride (When She Used to Rock and Roll)
04. Girls Talk
05. Dear Dad
06. Nobody
07. Singing the Blues
08. The Wanderer
09. It's My Own Business
10. You Ain't Nothin But Fine
11. I Hear You Knocking
12. I'm Ready
13. Juju Man
14. It Wasn't Me
15. Back in the USA
16. Let's Talk About Us
1986-07-12
Chestnut Cabaret
Philadelphia, PA
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Intro > Crawling From the Wreckage
02. Your True Love
03. I Knew the Bride (When She Used to Rock and Roll)
04. Girls Talk
05. Dear Dad
06. Nobody
07. Singing the Blues
08. The Wanderer
09. It's My Own Business
10. You Ain't Nothin But Fine
11. I Hear You Knocking
12. I'm Ready
13. Juju Man
14. It Wasn't Me
15. Back in the USA
16. Let's Talk About Us



5 comments:
Hi Speedy,
Is there a chance you could post new links for this one please?
Thanks,
Andy
new link is up - enjoy
Thanks so much!
Andy
Speedy:
Thanks for both making these available, and re-upping links when you can. I just read your post about re-upping links, and always feel a bit embarrassed asking about old ones (gosh, why wasn't Deckard here when it was posted the first time?!?!) :)
new link is up - enjoy!
Post a Comment