Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Linda Ronstadt - 1974-07-21 - Roslyn, NY (FM)

Linda Ronstadt
1974-07-21
My Father's Place
Roslyn, New York
FM Broadcast
320 kbps
Artwork Included

01. Colorado (starts mid-song)
02. That'll Be The Day
03. Love Has No Pride
04. Silver Threads And Golden Needles
05. I Fall To Pieces
06. Willin'
07. Desperado
08. When Will I Be Loved
09. I Can't Help It (If I'm Still In Love With You)
10. Band Member Intros
11. Long, Long Time
12. You're No Good
13. Heart Like A Wheel

Linda Ronstadt - 1974-07-21 - Roslyn, NY (FM)

I got to see  Linda Ronstadt at Radio City Music Hall in November 1982.  She opened with Tumbling Dice, closed with Desperado and place just about everything else you wanted to hear in between.

This FM broadcast captures Ms. Linda before she was a huge star (and made the cover of Time Magazine in with a picture that no one will ever forget!) at My Father's Place in Roslyn, nY on show July 21, 1974, 42 years ago today,





12 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cool! Thank you for this one!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for this show, my friend is a big fan and I got a sorter concert for him from CA on the DKRH. That was 7 tracks long and this is a full set.
Appreciate the post.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this Linda Ronstadt piece; but I can't download any others. Mirrorcreator is going around in loops and has been doing so for several days now. This has been true for all other posts using mirrorcreator. Would it be possible to move the older posts using mirrorcreator to mediafire, hotfile, or a better site? Thank you.

speedymjb said...

I wish I had time to move all the old posts but I simply can't. If there is one in particular you really would like, please let me know and I'll see what I can do.

speedymjb said...

By the way - I just tested several mirror creator links. You just have to wait a few minutes for download list at the bottom of the page to populate. The rapidshare link is working for almost every post.

Hazy Dave said...

Here's a full version of "Colorado" from July 18, 1974 in Berkeley. That was also an FM broadcast, but my tape of it is shedding oxide badly. If you don't have that one, re-upping this one would be appreciated!

http://www.divshare.com/download/19660620-bac

speedymjb said...

new link is up! Enjoy!

nelliebly said...

Could you please repost this for me Thanking you Bly

speedymjb said...

New link is up! Enjoy!

Paul Redbeard said...

My old boot starts with 'That'll Be The Day' so this is terrific to hsve!

Steven said...

Can you re-up, please?

speedymjb said...

New link is up! enjoy!

Post a Comment