Grateful Dead
1990-07-14
Foxboro Stadium
Foxboro, MA
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
1st Set:
01. Tuning
02. Shakedown Street
03. Walkin' Blues
04. Far From Me
05. Candyman
06. Stuck Inside Of Mobile With The Memphis Blues Again
07. Ramble On Rose
08. One More Saturday Night
2nd Set:
01. Tuning
02. Take A Step Back
03. Eyes Of The World >
04. Estimated Prophet >
05. Crazy Fingers >
06. Uncle John's Band >
07. Drums >
08. Space >
09. I Will Take You Home >
10. I Need A Miracle >
11. Goin' Down The Road Feeling Bad >
12. Throwing Stones >
13. Turn On Your Lovelight
Encore:
01. The Last Time >
02. We Bid You Goodnight
Grateful Dead - 1990-07-14 - Foxboro, MA (SBD)
1990-07-14
Foxboro Stadium
Foxboro, MA
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
1st Set:
01. Tuning
02. Shakedown Street
03. Walkin' Blues
04. Far From Me
05. Candyman
06. Stuck Inside Of Mobile With The Memphis Blues Again
07. Ramble On Rose
08. One More Saturday Night
2nd Set:
01. Tuning
02. Take A Step Back
03. Eyes Of The World >
04. Estimated Prophet >
05. Crazy Fingers >
06. Uncle John's Band >
07. Drums >
08. Space >
09. I Will Take You Home >
10. I Need A Miracle >
11. Goin' Down The Road Feeling Bad >
12. Throwing Stones >
13. Turn On Your Lovelight
Encore:
01. The Last Time >
02. We Bid You Goodnight
Grateful Dead - 1990-07-14 - Foxboro, MA (SBD)
If you've been a regular reader of this blog, you know that I've seen the Grateful Dead more times than I can count. I'm not even going to try and give you any info on that in these posts, Instead, the June to September installments of What A Long Strange Trip It's Been will give you plenty of highlights form those shows, as well as every other concert I've attended.
As I mentioned in my post announcing this month's theme. to celebrate all the Dead concerts I've been to, we will bring you 1 or more posts from each decade that I saw a show - the 1970s, 1980s and 1990s. Here's part one of our 1990s entry this month, taken from the period 1989 to 1991 which featured some of the Dead’s best shows after Jerry Garcia’s return from a near fatal coma. This soundboard recording captures the band on July 14, 1990, 26 years ago today, in Foxboro. This one has a great setlist, including a One More Saturday Night to end the first set and a double encore of The Last Time > We Bid You Goodnight! Download this one, then come back in 2 days fro another from The Dead in the summer of 1990.



1 comments:
i was at this show. i have a ton of pics i took. Including photos of jerry in shorts!!!
Post a Comment