Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, July 25, 2016

Sting - 1993-07-25 - Passariano, Italy (FM)

Sting
1993-07-25
Villa Manin
Passiarano, Italy
FM Broadcast
320 kbps
Artwork Included

01. If I Ever Lose My Faith In You
02. Heavy Cloud, No Rain
03. Love Is Stronger Than Justice
04. Seven Days
05. Fields Of Gold
06. Synchronicity II
07. Every Little Things She Does Is Magic
08. Roxanne
09. It's Probably Me / Sister Moon
10. Shape Of My Heart
11. St.Augustine In Hell
12. An Englishman In New York
13. King Of Pain
14. Bring On the Night > When the World Is Running Down
15. She's Too Good To me
16. Nothing 'Bout In
17. Every Breath You Take
18. Fragile


I've only seen Sting solo once, on February 15,1991. The tickets were a Valentine's Day gift for my then girlfriend of just under a year. A week later I asked her to marry me, she said yes and its been the best years of my life! W

Two years after that show, Sting released his 4th solo album, just 1 less than he had produced during his entire tenure with The Police. That adisc, Ten Summoner’s Tales, went to #2 on both the US and British charts, while achieving triple platinum status in less than a year. Sting launched a world tour in support of the album, which would take him to all 6 inhabited continents. This FM broadcast captures him in Italy, on July 25, 1993, 23 years ago today.
















 

10 comments:

TD Bear said...

don't know if anybody else is having difficulty with this file -- but when I try to open the file (with WinZip) I receive an error message indicating that it is not a valid archive file ... any thoughts?

As always, thanks for the tunage and your great work

Anonymous said...

This file is not working. It is damaged. It must be re-upload

Anonymous said...

Yep, problems for me too... :(
In any case, thanks for everything!!!!

Anonymous said...

The file is corrupt, thank you for reposting it completely!
Thanks for all your work too!

speedymjb said...

Sorry for the issues. I've re-uploaded the show with a new rar file and a new link, Please try again.

Anonymous said...

Hi, thanks for the reupload, but unfortunately I get the same problem as before

speedymjb said...

I'm sorry if folks are still having trouble but I just tested this by downloading it and unpacking it with winrar and it worked perfectly.
Not sure what else to do..

Anonymous said...

Now it is working. Thanks

Anonymous said...

The link is dead. A re-post would be appreciated.

speedymjb said...

new link is up! enjoy!

Post a Comment