Robert Cray Band
2000-07-01
Piazza Governo
Bellinzona, Switzerland
TV Broadcast Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
CD 1:
01. Phone Booth
02. I’ll Go On
03. Right Next Door
04. Pardon
05. Where Do I Go from Here
06. I Shiver
CD 2:
01. Will You Think of Me?
02. All the Way
03. Enough for Me
04. Bad Influence
05. The One in the Middle
06. Introductions
07. Our Last Time
08. Let Me Know
09. Smoking Gun
2000-07-01
Piazza Governo
Bellinzona, Switzerland
TV Broadcast Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
CD 1:
01. Phone Booth
02. I’ll Go On
03. Right Next Door
04. Pardon
05. Where Do I Go from Here
06. I Shiver
CD 2:
01. Will You Think of Me?
02. All the Way
03. Enough for Me
04. Bad Influence
05. The One in the Middle
06. Introductions
07. Our Last Time
08. Let Me Know
09. Smoking Gun
Robert Cray is one of a handful of artists that I saw perform as both a an opening act and a headliner. In April 1987, he led-in for Eric Clapton at Madison Square Garden, and even joined Slowhand on stage during the encores. Later that year, in August, I saw Cray at Pier 84, a concert where John Hiatt served as his lead in act.



2 comments:
Thank you speedy for all these wonderful shows.
Enjoy!
Post a Comment