Stevie Wonder
1975-03-13
Maple Leaf Gardens
Toronto, Canada
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
CD 1
01. Bird of Beauty
02. Contusion
03. Jam
04. Yea Ya Do
05. Higher Ground
06. I've Been Away Too Long
07. Signed, Sealed, Delivered...I'm Yours
08. Lookin' For Another Pure Love
09. Visions
10. Golden Lady
11. Too High
12. Jam
13. Boogie On Reggae Woman
14. I Was Made To Love Her
CD 2:
01. Oldies Intro
02. Earth Angel
03. Baby Love
04. Ain't Too Proud To Beg
05. I Heard It Through The Grape Vine
06. Uptight
07. Respect
08. What I'd Say
09. She Loves You
10. My Cherie Amour
11. Fingertips
12. You & I
13. Too Shy To Say
14. Blame It On The Rain
15. If It's Magic
16. All In Love Is Fair
17. Don't You Worry Bout A Thing
18. Livin' For The City
19. Haven't Done Nothin'
20. You Are The Sunshine of My Life
21. Superstition
1975-03-13
Maple Leaf Gardens
Toronto, Canada
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
CD 1
01. Bird of Beauty
02. Contusion
03. Jam
04. Yea Ya Do
05. Higher Ground
06. I've Been Away Too Long
07. Signed, Sealed, Delivered...I'm Yours
08. Lookin' For Another Pure Love
09. Visions
10. Golden Lady
11. Too High
12. Jam
13. Boogie On Reggae Woman
14. I Was Made To Love Her
CD 2:
01. Oldies Intro
02. Earth Angel
03. Baby Love
04. Ain't Too Proud To Beg
05. I Heard It Through The Grape Vine
06. Uptight
07. Respect
08. What I'd Say
09. She Loves You
10. My Cherie Amour
11. Fingertips
12. You & I
13. Too Shy To Say
14. Blame It On The Rain
15. If It's Magic
16. All In Love Is Fair
17. Don't You Worry Bout A Thing
18. Livin' For The City
19. Haven't Done Nothin'
20. You Are The Sunshine of My Life
21. Superstition
Perhaps no artist's star burned brighter in the 1970s than that of Stevie Wonder. Between October 1972 and October 1979, he released 5 albums, all of which cracked the top 5 on the Billboard charts, Two of those, Fulfillingness' First Finale in July 1974 and Songs In The Key of Life in September 1976, went all the way to number 1. While Innervisions, released in 1973, "only" reached the #4 spot on the charts, many critics and fans cite it as perhaps his finest work. The album spawned two hit singles in Higher Ground, which went to #4 on the Billboard charts, and Living In The City, which reached the #8 position. Innervisions won three Grammy Awards, including Album of the Year. The album’s lasting impact is evidenced by it being ranked #23 on Rolling Stone’s list of the 500 Greatest Albums of All Time. This soundboard recording captures Stevie on tour in 1975 after the releases of Innervisions and Fulfillingness' First Finale, on March 13, 1975, 44 years ago today. In some ways, it was a miracle he was up on stage. Just 3 days after release of Innervisions, Stevie was involved in a devastating car accident in North Carolina, while traveling north after a concert the day before. The accident left him in a coma for 4 days and had fans wondering if Innervisions would be the last work from this legend. Fortunately, he recovered, though he did lose his sense of smell as a result of the injuries he suffered.



8 comments:
WOW!! Simply can't wait to hear this - I love this period of Stevie Wonder, and you don't see many boots for him in general, especially a soundboard from '75 - thanks so much, speedy!
esta bueno! pero es una pena que suena muy mal
Could you re-up this one when you are able? Live Stevie Wonder seems difficult to come by. Thanks!
new link is up - enjoy!
good morning,
thanks for all your music! Please re up this Stevie Wonder concert from 1975, and thanks again
New link is up - enjoy!
Hi, is it possible to re-up this link? Thanks!
New link is up - enjoy!
Post a Comment