The Band
Rick Danko & Levon Helm
1983-03-25
The Keystone
Berkeley, CA
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. It Makes No Difference
02. Girl I Left Behind
03. Don't Ya Tell Henry
04. Long Black Veil
05. Rag Mama Rag
06. Blaze of Glory
07. The Weight
08. Java Blues
09. Short Fat Fanny
10. Ophelia
11. Milk Cow Boogie
Rick Danko & Levon Helm
1983-03-25
The Keystone
Berkeley, CA
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. It Makes No Difference
02. Girl I Left Behind
03. Don't Ya Tell Henry
04. Long Black Veil
05. Rag Mama Rag
06. Blaze of Glory
07. The Weight
08. Java Blues
09. Short Fat Fanny
10. Ophelia
11. Milk Cow Boogie
In June 1983, after a 7 year hiatus since the Last Waltz concert on November 25, 1976, The Band reunited. Well, at least 4/5 of The Band did, as Robbie Robertson decided to continue his solo ventures rather than rejoin Rick Danko, Garth Hudson, Levon Helm and Richard Manuel. The seeds of that reunion were sown back in the winter of that year when Danko and Helm launched a tour together that ran through April. This soundboard recording captures the duo in Berkeley on March 25, 1983, 3 dozen years ago today.



4 comments:
Hey Speedy,
I downloaded this one from Send Space and upon completion could not open it. The message said the file was corrupted or not supported by my software (Express Zip). I wonder if anyone else is having this issue. I would sure like to be able to hear this Danko-Helm from the "Living Room Tour". Thanks!
Alan - I just downloaded and it worked fine. Try using WINRAR or 7Zip.
Thank you! This worked. I got 7Zip as a free download and it was able to complete the extraction. Nice to have a second way to open files. Much appreciated.
Alan - glad it worked!
Post a Comment