Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Elton John - 2016-09-11- London, UK (SBD)

Elton John 
2016-09-11
Festival in a Day
Hyde Park
London UK
FM Broadcast
320 kbps
Artwork Included

01. intro
02. The Bitch Is Back
03. Bennie & The Jets
04. I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues
05. Philadelphia Freedom
06. Looking Up
07. A Good Heart
08. Rocket Man
09. Tiny Dancer
10. Levon
11. Your Song
12. Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
13. Sad Songs (Say So Much)
14. band intros
15. Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me
16. I'm Still Standing
17. Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting
18. Crocodile Rock

Elton John - 2016-09-11- London, UK (SBD) 

2016 - Radio 2's Festival In A Day is a British music festival that has taken place annually since 2011 in Hyde Park in London. The idea behind the event was to enable fans who enjoy live music to experience a variety of acts and the atmosphere of a music festival without the associated necessities of a multi-day event, such as camping overnight. The festival is designed to appeal to the over 35 demographic that makes up the majority of BBC Radio 2 listeners, The line-up is compiled of the various adult contemporary music and specialist genres featured on Radio 2, including folk, country, soul, rock and jazz.  In 2016, Elton John headlined the festival as part of his efforts to promote the album, Wonderful Crazy Night.  This soundboard recording captures Sir Elton's set on September 11, 2016, 3 years ago today.





8 comments:

CooperTrooper said...

Cool - Thanks :)

CooperTrooper said...

Can you re-up?

Grant said...

Thank you for this! I used to visit your site daily, then started getting crazy stuff popping up from the Mediafire links and had to stop :( so I was joyous to see you are using a new sharing service now. I didn't want to mention it at the time, because you are so kind and generous to share any of this, I didn't want to sound like a complainer.

So, thanks a lot!

Grant said...

Excuse me - I meant Zippyshare, that was the file service that gave me problems. :)

Anyway, thank you, thank you for all you do - and the new file server!

speedymjb said...

Link is working

speedymjb said...

@Grant - welcome back! Glad the new host is working better than zippyshare!

Grant said...

Thanks again!

Spensersdada said...

Elton is always a great show. Thank you very much.

Post a Comment