Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, September 13, 2019

Willie Nelson - 2014-09-13 - Farm Aid, Raleigh NC (TV SBD)

Willie Nelson
2014-09-13
Farm Aid 2014
Walnut Creek Amphitheatre
Raleigh, NC
TV Soundboard recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included

01. Inroduction by Neil Young
02. Whiskey River
03. Still Is Still Moving to Me
04. Beer For My Horses
05. Texas Flood
06. Mamas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up to Be Cowboys
07. Good Hearted Woman
08. Shoeshine Man
09. Angels Flying To Close To The Ground
10. On The Road Again
11. Always On My Mind
12. Will You Remember Mine
13. Will The Circle Be Unbroken > I'll Fly Away
14. Roll Me Up and Smoke Me When I Die
15. I Saw the Light
16. Band Of Brothers
17. Milk Cow Blues
18. I Saw The Light


2014 - On September 22, 1985, Neil Young, Willie Nelson & John Mellencamp, inspired by Bob Dylan's pleas at Live Aid to help the family farmer in America, launched Farm Aid, intending to do just that! That first concert, which was held at the University of Illinois, attracted 80,000 fans and raised over $9 million. Over the past 35 years the effort has raised well over $50 million to help America's family farms while also serving a a key organization to raise awareness of the importance and plight of those farmers. You can help by going here to donate.  This TV soundboard captures one of the 3 founders of Farm AId, Willie Nelson, during his set at Farm Aid 2014, in North Carolina on September 13, 2014, 5 years ago today.






4 comments:

Spensersdada said...

Thank you very much. Can't wait to hear it.

speedymjb said...

@Spensersdada - thanks for all the kind words on so many different posts!

Anonymous said...

Hello, my friend. For the last few days I have tried to put up some really unusual music. I hope that some of it is OK. I saw your comment. Tomorrow, I may put up some unusual Beach boys & maybe some Harpers Bizarre. I have a plethora of bands to choose form. Keep watching. Monday, I go in for snip, snip & then I don'e expect to turn the computer on for at least a few days. keep watching tomorrow! Surprises galore!Have a really nice night. Keep me in prayers, good vibes, or even just Hoodoo Loodoo. I'm a bit scared. jimg

Frank said...

Thank you for Willie!
He is always a pleasure!!!!

Post a Comment