Van Morrison
2012-09-08
East Belfast Arts Festival
Aircraft Park
Belfast, Northern Ireland
FM Broadcast
320 kbps
Artwork Included
CD 1:
01. Baby Please Don't Go > Here Comes The Night
02. Orangefield
03. Days Like This
04. Open The Door To Your Heart
05. Mystic Of The East
06. Wherever God Shines His Light
07. Close Enough For Jazz
08. Born To Sing
09. Jackie Wilson Said
10. Old Black Magic (with Shana Morrison)
11. Sometimes We Cry (with Shana Morrison)
12. Star Of the Country Down
13. Hyndford Street >
14. Glora
CD 2:
01. In Conversation with Ralph McLean
2012 - In October 2012, Van Morrison released his 34th studio album, entitled Born to Sing: No Plan. It also was his marked first studio disc of original songs since 2008's Keep It Simple. The album was well received by critics with both Allmusic and Rolling Stone rating it 4 out of 5 stars. The disc also found commercial success, debuting at #10 on the US Billboard charts. Van gave fans in his home town of East Belfast a preview of the disc when he played the East Belfast Arts Festival on September 8, 2012, 7 years ago today, as captured in this FM broadcast.



3 comments:
Speedy, I didn't put this over at the other site. Didn't want to stab a hornet's nest. I don't know how to convert, or make flac, or whatever, & Have no great desire to try learning. I have 6,000 & Cd's all 320. I would be dead before I converted them, & don't want to spend the money for new blanks. I do NOT store anything on my computers, on flash drives, or external hard drives. I am at my limit, as far as technology goes. We have a brand new flat phone w/a dead battery that neither of us can use. We have told the kids, don't buy us any more technology. We can't use it. I am happy, where I am & grateful that you guys got me this far. I have used my quota for brain cells, the rest were left at Woodstock, Watkins Glen, & the Fillmore East. I have been clean & sober over 30 yrs. & really know my limit. I am an old hippie, who is getting a lot closer to the Rainbow Bridge every yr. Have a nice day. jimg.
@jimg - you just keep doing what you are doing my good friend. The music you share is wonderful, and your kind attitude and demeanor even better!
Thanks, a lot. I'm really glad I got to meet you. Have a great night. That's better than a nice one!
Post a Comment