Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, August 6, 2020

No Power

We have no power due to the storm and it may not come back until next week.

I have posts scheduled through August 12 - hopefully be back on line by then.

I cannot respond to any requests until power is back

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck, I live on the water in Michigan and we have been pumping our yard for last 3 years from high Great Lakes level's. I've lost power more in last 3 years than last 55 combined.The weather is nuts lately and I'm ready to move on top of some mountain. Thank you for your great site...John B.

Brett Alan said...

Good luck, friend. Hope it gets settled quickly and with a minimum of problems.

David said...

I hope you get your power back on soon. Keep safe. This forum is not a priority, get yourself and family sorted first. Take care, David

heartsofstone said...

Hang in there. We are powerless as well.

Post a Comment