Neil Diamond
1984-12-16
Lloyd Noble Center
Norman, Ok
Excellent Audience Recording.
224 kbps
Artwork Included
CD 1:
01. America
02. Love On The Rocks
03. I’m Alive
04. Play Me
05. Thank The Lord For The Night Time
06. Cherry Cherry
07. Sweet Caroline
08. Red Red Wine
09. Beautiful Noise
10. Surviving The Life
11. If You Know What I Mean
12. Hello Again
13. On The Robert E Lee
14. You Baby
15. Songs Of Life
16. Primitive
17. Turn Around
18. Brooklyn On A Saturday Night
CD 2:
01. You Make If Feel Like Christmas
02. Winter Wonderland
03. Adeste Fideles
04. September Morn
05. Forever In Blue Jeans
06. You Don’t Bring Me Flowers
07. Band Introductions
08. Song Sung Blue
09. Cracklin’ Rosie
10. I Am I Said
11. Skybird
12. Dear Father
13. Anthem
14. Be
15. Soolaimon
16. Brother Love’s Traveling Salvation Show
In 1984, Neil Diamond relased his 16th studio album, entitled Primative. The disc certified gold, and included his original holiday tune, You Make Me feel Like Christmas." This excellent audeince recording captures Diamond in Norman on tour in support of the album on December 16, 1984, 3 dozen years ago today. In addition to his new Chrsitmas tune, the set list also finds Niel singing Winter Wonderland and Adeste Fideles.



0 comments:
Post a Comment