Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, December 20, 2024

Robert Plant - 1993-12-20 - Amsterdam, Netherlands (FM)

Robert Plant 
1993-12-20
The Paradiso
Amsterdam, Netherlands
FM Broadcast
320 kbps
Artwork Included

01. Interview
02. 29 Palms
03. Thank You
04. In The Mood Medley
05. Whole Lotta Love
06. Hurting Kind
07. Ship of Fools
08. If I Were A Carpenter
09. Going To California
10. Babe I´m Gonna Leave You


In May 1993, Robert Plant released his 6th solo studio album, entitled Fate Of Nations. Plant explained the album as folllows: "From the very beginning of this project, around January 1991, right after the Manic Nirvana tour, I knew what I was going to do: go back into my past, listening to [Moby] Grape, the [Jefferson] Airplane, Tim Hardin, Quicksilver, Traffic, and other turning-point artists in rock. These people were trying to tell the listener something...".  Perhaps looking to the past in creating Fate Of Nations was a sign, because the next venture he embarked on was a reunion with his Led Zeppelin bandmate Jimmy Page in 1994.  In any event, the FM broadcast captures Plant on tiur in suppiort of Fate Of Nations on December 20, 1993, 31 years go today, in Amsterdam.




1 comments:

Post a Comment