Now for July, in honor of baseball season, our theme will be Double Plays. That means you’ll get 2 shows from the same year for every band we post in July.
One note - as summer is a really busy time for my family, and I have less time than usual to devote to this blog, the write ups for each post in July, as well as for in August will be a bit shorter than normal. We’ll be back in full scale white up mode come the fall.
The Eagles Live - Re-Post Folder
-
In our continuing series of folders containing re-posts of live shows
previously shared on this blog, today, we bring you a folder of The Eagles.
Grab them...

4 comments:
Awesome choice for a theme Speedy! Hope you and your family have a great summer buddy!! Rosebud and I will be doing quite a bit of fishing this year (it's a lot easier now that we live in the country). Gotta say the Bruce Springsteen connections theme was educational some of those connections I didn't know, Thanks bro...
JustDave
Thanks for the kind words, Justdave! You and Rosebud enjoy a wonderful summer! And if you like July's theme, wait until you see what I have in store for August!
Magnificient posts. From Stills to Fogerty, from Frampton to Dylan, what an amazing place to come along.
All my friendly thanks from Paris (France) other side of the Atlantic Ocean,
Derek
Thanks for the kind words Derek! Enjoy the tunz!
Post a Comment