I know that it can be frustrating to try and download a show, only to find the host doesn't work for you, or is extremely slow.
That
said, I simply do not have the time to upload shows to multiple hosts,
or split folders into smaller pieces to take advantage of some of the
faster hosts. And I simply can't spend the money plan to pay for faster
access or more storage space.
So, here's how we are handling all uploads:
- Any show under 200 mb goes up on zippyshare.
- Anything between 200 and 300 goes on sendspace.
- Anything over 300 goes on filefactory
Is it a perfect system? No. But given the fact I have a life
beyond this blog, it's the best I can do. Those 3 hosts work for me and
are free. I apologize in advance if you have some issues with certain
shows, but it's simply impossible to provide universal access to every
show given technology and time constraints.
Thanks for understanding. Enjoy the tunz.

9 comments:
While other arrangements might make my life easier, I'm in no position to complain. I'm simply grateful that you provide us the opportunity to hear all these great sounds!
Thanks for all you do!
/Deckard
Frankly, there are some issues with connection and malware with one of the three, (no names), but the availability of the music far outweighs the hassles here.
You are doing a great job and I hope that you enjoy the experience of being a tunes guru as much as I enjoy checking in!
Echoing the two previous comments: All hosts are definitely not created equal, but given the terrific music you provide, I'm not about to complain about the occasional download issue. Thanks for all you do.
simple task ........YOU pay the money to get these so it goes faster . not the blogger. you doing just fine
muckypup
good enough for me, kind sir!
A clear policy - thank you.
I appreciate the free music and insights you provide and understand it's your blog and therefore your prerogative as to how you present the site and make the downloads available. Long may it continue!
PaulG
I love the work you are doing and appreciate it a lot, i know it is very times consuming.
Have you ever tried "Mediafire"for uploading ? it is free as well as far as i know...
Thanks for the support. By the way - regarding Mediafire - I did rry it and while
its fast and free, they deleted my entire account one day, wiping out 100 links in the process. So, they're off my list!
Hi Speedy,
It seems like you have a pretty good way to make the files available. I know you have been doing this for quite a while, and have explored many options. The 3 you've selected work fine, and people should not complain about the services you've selected when they are getting the files for free.
Thank you for all your efforts in providing great music.
Bob W.
Post a Comment