Grateful Dead
1989-02-11
Great Western Forum
Inglewood, CA
Soundboard Recording
256 kbps
Artwork Included
1st Set:
01. Mississippi Half-Step Uptown Toodeloo
02. New Minglewood Blues {
03. Candyman
04. Big River
05. Built to Last
06. Queen Jane Approximately
07. We Can Run
08. Bird Song
2nd Set:
01. China Cat Sunflower >
02. I Know You Rider >
03. Woman Are Smarter
04. Standing on the Moon
05. Estimated Prophet >
06. I Will Take You Home >
07. Drums >
08. Space >
09. Eyes of the World >
10. I Need a Miracle>
11. Black Peter >
12. Turn on Your Lovelight
Encore:
01. Box of Rain
1989-02-11
Great Western Forum
Inglewood, CA
Soundboard Recording
256 kbps
Artwork Included
1st Set:
01. Mississippi Half-Step Uptown Toodeloo
02. New Minglewood Blues {
03. Candyman
04. Big River
05. Built to Last
06. Queen Jane Approximately
07. We Can Run
08. Bird Song
2nd Set:
01. China Cat Sunflower >
02. I Know You Rider >
03. Woman Are Smarter
04. Standing on the Moon
05. Estimated Prophet >
06. I Will Take You Home >
07. Drums >
08. Space >
09. Eyes of the World >
10. I Need a Miracle>
11. Black Peter >
12. Turn on Your Lovelight
Encore:
01. Box of Rain
1989 - As promised yesterday, here's the 2nd of 3 concerts the Grateful Dead played in Los Angeles in February 1989. This one is a soundboard recording from February 11, 1989, 28 years ago today.



0 comments:
Post a Comment