Elvis Costello
with Steve Nieve
1996-05-29
VH1 Storyteller
New York, NY
TV Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Accidents Will Happen
xx. Just A Memory (not included - officially Released)
02. talk
03. Why Can't a Man Stand Alone?
04. talk
05. Mistress and Maid
06. intro to Veronica
07. Veronica
08. intro to Alison
09. Alison
10. intro to Almost Blue
11. Almost Blue
12. talk
13. Watching the Detectives
14. intro to All This Useless Beauty
15. All This Useless Beauty
16. intro to I Want to Vanish
17. I Want To Vanish
with Steve Nieve
1996-05-29
VH1 Storyteller
New York, NY
TV Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Accidents Will Happen
xx. Just A Memory (not included - officially Released)
02. talk
03. Why Can't a Man Stand Alone?
04. talk
05. Mistress and Maid
06. intro to Veronica
07. Veronica
08. intro to Alison
09. Alison
10. intro to Almost Blue
11. Almost Blue
12. talk
13. Watching the Detectives
14. intro to All This Useless Beauty
15. All This Useless Beauty
16. intro to I Want to Vanish
17. I Want To Vanish



4 comments:
please repost! thank you!
new link is up - enjoy
any chance of another reshare of this one? thanks!
new link is up - enjoy
Post a Comment