Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, May 20, 2017

In Search of Furthur Festival Shows

Hoping folks out there may be able to help m find some Furthur Festival performances from 1996 and 1997.  I'm looking for any/all of the following:\
  • Los Lobos - any soundboards from July 1996
  • Hot Tuna - any soundboards from July 1996
  • Jorma Kaukonen - any soundboards from July 1997
If you have links to any of these, I'd appreciate if you could lave them in a comment below this post.

Thanks in advance for the help!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I have a Los Lobos from Cayahoga Falls 7-2-96

speedymjb said...

Randy - thanks. Of course, as Murphy's Law would predict, that's the only one I do have!

Anonymous said...

I have the Further Festival at The Gorge, George WA, 7/26/96, and of course the July 2nd show :)

/
Deckard

speedymjb said...

Deckard - Would love the July 26 show! Could you please post a link to it in a comment!

Thanks,
Speedy

Anonymous said...

I pulled it from here:
http://qualitybootz.blogspot.com/2012/03/los-lobos-george-1996-soundboard-flac.html

But as you'll see, those links are long dead. Send a PM to "neveJL" via H*tmail and I'll hook you up.

/Deckard

Anonymous said...

https://www.filefactory.com/file/1dw8230msutd/LL%20-%20George%20WA%201996.zip

speedymjb said...

Thanks for the Link to the Los Lobos show!

Post a Comment