Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Help Finding 2 Clapton Winwood Shows

If anyone knows where I could find the following 2 Clapton-Winwood shows, please leave a comment below

  • Clapton & Winwood - 2009-06-15 - Columbus OH (HQ Aud)
  • Clapton & Winwood - 2009-06-25 - St. Paul MN (HQ Aud)
Thanks in advance for the help

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I only have 17 June, in Chicago. If interested, just let me know and I'll get it to you. Cheers.

speedymjb said...

Thanks - I have that one and others from that tiur. Missing the 2 above!

Pig Street! said...

check cave 10 May 17, 07:42 AM

speedymjb said...

Thanks Pig Street

Post a Comment