Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

U2 - 2001-05-16 - Chicago, IL (IEM Matrix)

U2
2001-05-16
United Center
Chicago, IL
IEM Matrix Recording
192 kbps
Artwork Include

01. Introduction > Elevation
02. The Fly
03. Even Better Than The Real Thing
04. Mysterious Ways / Sexual Healing
05. One
06. Wake Up Dead Man
07. Until The End Of The World
08. New Year's Day
09. Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
10. Kite
11. New York
12. I Will Follow
13. Sunday Bloody Sunday
14. Sweetest Thing
15. Band Introduction
16. Angel Of Harlem
17. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
18. All I Want Is You
19. Where The Streets Have No Name
20. Pride (in The Name Of Love)
21. Bullet The Blue Sky
22. With Or Without You
23. Beautiful Day
24. I Remember You
25. Walk On


U2 2001 - #4: Today we bring you our 4th and final post featuring U2's Elevation tour in support of the album, All That You Can't Leave Behind.  This one's an IEM matrix recording from Chicago from May 15, 2001, 16 years ago today.



0 comments:

Post a Comment