Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Allman Brothers Band - 1979-12-31 - New Haven CT (SBD)

Allman Brothers Band
1979-12-31
New Haven Coliseum
New Haven, CT
Soundboard recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included

01. Don't Want You No More
02. It's Not My Cross To Bear
03. Can't Take It With You
04. Blue Sky
05. Need Your Love So Bad
06. Blind Love
07. Crazy Love
08. Just Ain't Easy
09. In Memory Of Elizabeth Reed
10. Try It One More Time
11. One Way Out
12. Statesboro Blues
13. Southbound
14. Jessica
15. Whipping Post
16. Pegasus > Auld Lang Syne
17. Will The Circle Be Unbroken

Allman Brothers Band  - 1979-12-31 - New Haven CT (SBD)

Allman Brothers - 1979 - #2: As promised yesterday, here's the 2nd half of our Same Tour, Different Show entry from the Allman Brothers in 1979. This one is a soundboard recording from New Haven  from December 31, 1979, 4 decades ago today.



5 comments:

La Piazza Gancio said...

Love these 'Enlightened Rogues'-era shows. Thanks for sharing.

James said...

Can't wait to hear this - thanks speedy and happy new year!

Alan R. said...

I ran into a very nasty ransomware message when I tried this download link. I will not be going back to File Factory ever again and suggest others approach it with caution.

speedymjb said...

Sorry you ran into an issue - I just tested it and di not encounter any problems. Not sure what happened as I've never hqd issues with File factory and I've been using it for years for large (over 30- MB ) files

Alan R. said...

It was scary. But totally not your fault - these hackers are parasites who ruin the internet for normal folks like us. It popped up before I actually started down loading the file. Instead it happened while I was in the 30 second wait for the down load to start.

Post a Comment