Jerry Garcia Band
1977-12-23
The Keystone Palo Alto
Palo Alto, CA
FM Broadcast
1977-12-23
The Keystone Palo Alto
Palo Alto, CA
FM Broadcast
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. I Second That Emotion
02. Love In The Afternoon
03. Tore Up Over You
04. The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down
2nd Set
01. Midnight Moonlight
xx They Love Each Other (not broadcast)
xx. Don't Let Go > (not broadcast)
xx. The Other One Jam > (not broadcast)
xx. Don't Let Go (not broadcast)
Jerry Garcia - 1977 - #4: As promised back on December 11, here's the 4th and final post in our Same Tour, Different Show set featuring Jerry Garcia in 1977. This one is an FM broadcast from Berkeley from December 23, 1977, 42 years ago today. Shame they didn't broadcast the rest of the 2nd set! Happy holidays!



2 comments:
Thank you for so much cool stuff. I don't seem to be bright enough to download from the sendspace site. I push the download button and nothing happens. Any help would be highly appreciated. I need my Jerry!
Thanks for the kind words. Try using Chrome as your browser. Clear your cache and all temporary files, and try again. Should work fine.
Post a Comment