Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Holiday Break

We'll be away for a few days celebrating Christmas with the family!

Be back posting music again on December 28!

Everyone have a great holiday!

And I leave you with one of my very favorite Christmas song, entitled a "Christmas Auld Lang Syne, from the late, great Bobby Darin!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Speedy! Thank you for all you do & I you and your family have a great holiday season!

Regards,

Steve

James said...

Thanks so much for all you do... your blog ROCKS and is a gift year round. Merry Christmas, speedy!

La Piazza Gancio said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Speedy.

Frank said...

I wish you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas!

Thank you for your work and all this wonderful music!!!

heartsofstone said...

Wishing you a very happy holiday.

Post a Comment