The Who
1975-11-20
The Summit
Houston, TX
SoundBoard Recording
320 Kbps
Artwork Included
CD 1:
01. Substitute
02. I Can't Explain
03. Squeeze Box
04. Baba O'Riley
05. Boris The Spider
06. Drowned
07. However Much I Booze
08. Dreaming From The Waist
09. Behind Blue Eyes
10. Keith Moon Introduces Tommy
11. Amazing Journey Sparks
12. Acid Queen
13. Pinball Wizard
14. I'm Free
15. Tommy's Holiday Camp
16. We're Not Gonna Take It!
CD 2:
01. Summertime Blues
02. My Generation > Join Together > Extended Jam
03. Naked Eye
04. Roadrunner
05. Won't Get Fooled Again
06. Magic Bus
07. My Generation Blues
The Who - 1975-11-20 - Houston, TX (SBD)
1975-11-20
The Summit
Houston, TX
SoundBoard Recording
320 Kbps
Artwork Included
CD 1:
01. Substitute
02. I Can't Explain
03. Squeeze Box
04. Baba O'Riley
05. Boris The Spider
06. Drowned
07. However Much I Booze
08. Dreaming From The Waist
09. Behind Blue Eyes
10. Keith Moon Introduces Tommy
11. Amazing Journey Sparks
12. Acid Queen
13. Pinball Wizard
14. I'm Free
15. Tommy's Holiday Camp
16. We're Not Gonna Take It!
CD 2:
01. Summertime Blues
02. My Generation > Join Together > Extended Jam
03. Naked Eye
04. Roadrunner
05. Won't Get Fooled Again
06. Magic Bus
07. My Generation Blues
The Who - 1975-11-20 - Houston, TX (SBD)
As did a host of rock royalty, The Who played Live Aid in 1985 to raise funds to end the famine in Africa. In addition, the band has regularly donated memorabilia to the annual Hungerthon charity auctions.
This soundboard recording captures The Who in Houston on November 20, 1975, 41 years ago today.



3 comments:
41 years ago! And it's still one of the best concerts I ever saw. I had to consume edibles, because my companion at the time was quite "square" (so much so that my condition was never detected). I saw them numerous times before & after, but that was the peak. Keith Moon's mastery of controlled chaos reminded me of Jimi's similar gifts on guitar. Who needs a time machine when we've got so many great soundboards from days of yore?
can you please re-up? thanks!
new link is up - enjo
Post a Comment