Elvis Costello
& The Imposters
2002-09-15
The Ancienne Belgique
Brussels Belgium
FM Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Watching The Detectives
02. (I Don't Want To Go To) Chelsea
03. 45
04. Green Shirt
05. Shipbuilding
06. When I Was Cruel No. 2 - Gloomy Sunday
07. Oliver's Army
08. 15 Petals
09. Alibi
10. Pump It Up
11. I Want You
& The Imposters
2002-09-15
The Ancienne Belgique
Brussels Belgium
FM Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Watching The Detectives
02. (I Don't Want To Go To) Chelsea
03. 45
04. Green Shirt
05. Shipbuilding
06. When I Was Cruel No. 2 - Gloomy Sunday
07. Oliver's Army
08. 15 Petals
09. Alibi
10. Pump It Up
11. I Want You
The ever versatile Mr. Costello was one of the artists who participated in the Deadicated tribute album in 1991, performing a cover of the Garcia/Hunter composition Ship of Fools. He later covered It Must Have Been The Roses on a 2nd tribute album entitled Stolen Roses. In addition to those 2 tracks, Costello has also played Friend of the Devil, Ripple and Tennessee Jed in concert. In 1989, Jerry Garcia and Bob Weir joined Elvis for a jam session at the Sweetwater in Mill Valley CA. It was so spontaneous that Jerry had to borrow Costello's guitar! Elvis has continued his relationship with The Dead into the 21st century joining Further on stage in on March 27, 2001, at a show in New York. Costello sang vocals on Friend of the Devil, Ship of Fools, and Ripple, while wife Diana Krall sat in on keyboards! This FM broadcast captures Costello in Belgium on September 15, 2002, 15 years ago today.



3 comments:
Hmm!it's very interesting!Thanks for sharing!If u intrested in similar samples to Elvis,i left link for u ---www.lucidsamples.com
Thanks for this speedy!
Thanks speedy!
/
Deckard
Post a Comment