Johnny Cash
1972-09-30
The Beat Club
Bremen, Germany
TV Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. A Boy Named Sue
02. Sunday Morning Coming Down
03. Tennessee Flat Top Box”
04. I Still Miss Someone > Me and Bobby McGee
05. Lovin’ Him was Easier Than Anything I’ll Ever Do Again*
06. Rock Island Line
07. Folsom Prison Blues
08. I Walk The Line”
09. Jackson**
10. If I Were a Carpenter > Help Me Make It Through the Night**
11. If I Had a Hammer**
12. A Thing Called Love
*Anita Carter on vocals
**with June Carter
1972-09-30
The Beat Club
Bremen, Germany
TV Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. A Boy Named Sue
02. Sunday Morning Coming Down
03. Tennessee Flat Top Box”
04. I Still Miss Someone > Me and Bobby McGee
05. Lovin’ Him was Easier Than Anything I’ll Ever Do Again*
06. Rock Island Line
07. Folsom Prison Blues
08. I Walk The Line”
09. Jackson**
10. If I Were a Carpenter > Help Me Make It Through the Night**
11. If I Had a Hammer**
12. A Thing Called Love
*Anita Carter on vocals
**with June Carter
The connection between Johnny Cash and the Grateful Dead is one song - Big River. But what a song it was! The Dead played Big River almost 400 times live, making it one of the 20 most frequently played songs over their 30 years career spanning 2318 concerts! This TV soundboard recording captures Cash in Bremen, Germany on September 30, 1972, 45 years ago today



1 comments:
Thanks very much.
/
Deckard
Post a Comment