Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, October 6, 2017

Allman Brothers Band – 1991-10-06 – Mountain View, CA (SBD)

Allman Brothers Band
1991-10-06
Shoreline Amphitheater
Mountain View CA
Soundboard Recording
256 kbps (vbr)
Artwork Included

CD 1:
01. Jam
02. Statesboro Blues
03. End of the Line
04. Blue Sky
05. Nobody Knows
06. Low Down Dirty Mean
07. Melissa
08. Come On In My Kitchen *
09. Midnight Rider *
10. Goin' Down the Road Feelin' Bad * >
11. Warren Solo >
12. Hoochie Coochie Man

* Acoustic

CD 2:
01. Get On With Your Life
02. In Memory of Elizabeth Reed >
03. Drums >
04. In Memory of Elizabeth Reed
05. Thank You & Introductions
06. Revival


Allman Brothers 1991 - #2:  As promised yesterday, here's a 2nd show from the Allman Brothers in 1991. This one is a soundboard from Mountain View, CA from October 6, 1991, 26 years ago today, By the way thank to Arizona Jones for this one.  You can find a link to his site in my blog list. 


27 comments:

jordan said...

Thanks a lot speedy! My first Allman's show was in March of 1992,so I'm sure this will bring back some good memories.

jordan said...

Wow,speedy! I finally listened to this yesterday. Incredible! Now I remember why I went crazy for these guys starting back in 1992.
And I've been listening to Gov't Mule for so long that I forgot how great Warren is in the Allmans. This show made my day.

grifftrain said...

This is a great show. excellent quality, and some really nice guitar work. The guitars each have a unique sound, making for some great inter working sounds. I used to be under the impression, if it was after Duane, dont bother downloading, but that was a mistake. get this show and judge for yourself. Im not saying its better than the original line up, just different, but very, very good

rintesh said...

Thanks for sharing this show.

Shaun said...

Any chance of a repost for this one? RapidShare wants me to register, and all the other mirror sites have taken this one down... All kinds of early ABB out there, but not so many from this era, so this would be a real treat!

speedymjb said...

New link now posted

Anonymous said...

Hi, is there any chance to repost this one again? It appears to be dead. Love this era. Thanks!! -Jim

speedymjb said...

new link is up. enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Thank You!! -Jim

Anonymous said...

Says the file no longer exists. Could you repost?

Thanks so much.

speedymjb said...

New link is up! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Would it be possible to re-up this album? Thanks

speedymjb said...

new link is up - enjoy

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much!

Karl said...

Thanks so much speedy - this looks great!

Anonymous said...

Is there any chance you can do a reupload of this but including the last 3 tracks, One Way Out, Jessica, and Whipping Post please, thank you.

speedymjb said...

You've requested a significant number of re-ups whichI simply can't hanlde. Please see our policy of re-ups in the side bar or at this post https://so-many-roads-boots.blogspot.com/2022/08/requests-for-re-posts-reminder.html

Anonymous said...

I just read the policy, and I understand that you get a lot of requests and it's a lot to keep up with. I apologize for that. I would still appreciate reuploads of at least some of the shows I requested today though, but the reuploads don't have to be today. Heck, they can take a year for all I care, but I would genuinely appreciate it if you can somehow make that happen please, thank you. If you can't, make that happen it's no problem, I understand. Thank you.

speedymjb said...

Pick one you want and I'll take care of it. Then come back in a week or two and ask for another. And continue on like that. I can't remember all that you ask for and schedule them for re-upload. As i said, I have a lfe outside this blog. So, if you want them, come back with a request every few weeks and I'll make them happen

Anonymous said...

I appreciate that, thank you, I would say that the May 4 1969 Macon Georgia concert high quality audio is priority for me for right now, so If you can at least do that one, that would be great. Again I apologize for requesting too much. I will definitely be back to request more concerts for sure, but of course, I'll limit how much I ask and how often I ask you. Thank you.

speedymjb said...

New link for May 4 1969 is up - just go to that post to download. As I said, come back every other week or so with a request and I'll be glad to fill it. Enjoy

Anonymous said...

Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Well Sppedy, it's been 2 weeks and now I'm back for some more requests for concert reuploads. And for my next request I'd say this is a great concert to be reuploaded. I have a condition for this reupload though. And that condition is if you choose to reupload this concert, then hopefully you reupload the full concert with the last 3 songs included which are One Way Out, Jessica, and Whipping Post instead of cutting it off at Revival. Now I'm not saying you have to do it like that. You can reupload it with those 3 songs missing if you want. After all it's your blogspot. But I'm hoping you end up uploading it with those last 3 songs included and if you do I would really appreciate it. Thank you speedy. Thank you very much.

speedymjb said...

New link is up. I don't think you quite understand how all this works. I don't tape these shows. I spend hours of my time scouring the internet to find them, then make artwork, write something from research I do, then share them free of charge for other concert fans. Sometimes I find full shows, sometimes partial. So, with this show, the copy I found ends at Revival. I'm not intentionally leaving out 3 songs - I DON'T HAVE THEM. I have to say, I'm pretty insulted that you think you can put CONDITIONS on what I re-upload. If you meant that in jest, it wsn't funny. I spend hours of my personal time on this blog, with no financial gain. If you aren't satisfied with what I offer, feel free to do you own search to find shows. So, this show is up because I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you really don't understand what I do or how your comment sounds. That said, I'm seriously considering whether I respond to any future requests.

Anonymous said...

I figured that you had found these shows off the internet and that you didn't tape them yourself. I just assumed that there would be more than one source for this concert. One where the encores aren't cut off. I didn't know that this was the only source. And yes, I understand that I shouldn't put conditions on your reuploads because at the end of the day it is your blogspot. And I understand that you don't make a penny off this blogspot and again I appreciate you taking the time to do this with nothing in return. And don't think I'm not satisfied because I am very satisfied. I didn't mean to make my comment come off as insulting. I just figured there was more than one source to this concert that's all. It's no problem at all. Whether you had reuploaded this with the encores or not I'm still very appreciative of this. Thank you. I'd appreciate to continue the weekly requests I just won't pressure you with the extra conditions that's all. I know what you do is difficult and I don't want to add more to your plate than what you already have to deal with becuase I understand that refilling my weekly requests is difficult enough including all the other work that you do. I don't want to make it more difficult than it has to be.Thank you Speedy.

speedymjb said...

Going forward, simply politely ask for a re-post and dispense with any and all commentary. What is posted is what I have. If you want something else, then go look elsewhere.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I will, plain and simple, thanks again Speedy.

Post a Comment