Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, October 23, 2017

Grateful Dead - 1973-10-23 - Bloomington, MN (SBD)

Grateful Dead 
1973-10-23
Metropolitan Sports Center
Bloomington, MN
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included

1st Set:
01. The Promised Land
02. Sugaree
03. Black Throated Wind
04. Loose Lucy
05. Mexicali Blues
06. China Cat Sunflower >
07. I Know You Rider
08. Beat It On Down The Line
09. Brown Eyed Women
10. Me And Bobby McGee
11. Row Jimmy
12. Jack Straw
13. Ramble On Rose
14. Big River

2nd Set:
01. Truckin' >
02. Nobody's Fault But Mine Jam >
03. The Other One >
04. Drums >
05. Jam >
06. Weather Report Suite
07. Sugar Magnolia

Encore:
01. Casey Jones
02. One More Saturday Night

Soundcheck:
01. Wang Dang Doodle

Grateful Dead - 1973-10-23 - Bloomington, MN (SBD)

Grateful Dead 1973 - #2: As promised. here is the 2nd pf 5 posts from our Same Tour, Different Show set featuring the Grateful Dead in 1973, This one is a soundboard recording from Bloomington from October 23, 1973, 44 years ago today.  Download this one, then come back on October 27 for part 3.




6 comments:

Pig Street! said...

Thanks for the upgrade, love me some Billy , especially from 2/18/71 to 10/20/1974 IMHO , thanks for all you do.

Anonymous said...

Hi speedy, is there a way I can contact you privately.
Thanks
casual observer

speedymjb said...

C@casual observer - Sorry - I don't give out my email address - i promised my kids for security reasons I wouldn't and I want to keep to that. That said - please know I fully support you and agree with your position that the best forums are ones where folks both give and take. I just felt bad that someone left our haven possibly because of a misunderstanding. I've been in that situation and know how it feels. But all good between you and me my friend. Keep up the wonderful sharing.

redunzl2017 said...

morning speedy, was wondering if i could get a redo on this one,providing you have the time,peace

speedymjb said...

New link is up - enjoy!!

redunzl2017 said...

thanks again speedy,have a good weekend,peace and stay safe

Post a Comment