Bob Weir
& the Campfire Band
2016-10-20
The Campfire Tour
Chicago Theatre
Chicago, IL
High Quality Audience Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
1st Set:
01. Corrina*
02. Black Throated Wind*
03. Blue Mountain*
04. Darkest Hour
05. Only A River
06. Intro to Lay My Lily Down
07. Lay My Lily Down
08. Gallup On The Run
09. Ghost Towns
10. Most Of The Time
11. Gonesville
Set 2:
01. Intro > When I Paint My Masterpiece*
02. Friend Of The Devil
03. Walkin' Blues
04. Mama Tried
05. He's Gone
06. Playing In The Band
07. Stella Blue
08. Chinacat Sunflower > I Know You Rider
09. encore break
Encore:
01. Ki-Yi Bossie*
02. Not Fade Away
03. Brokedown Palace
* Bob solo acoustic
& the Campfire Band
2016-10-20
The Campfire Tour
Chicago Theatre
Chicago, IL
High Quality Audience Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
1st Set:
01. Corrina*
02. Black Throated Wind*
03. Blue Mountain*
04. Darkest Hour
05. Only A River
06. Intro to Lay My Lily Down
07. Lay My Lily Down
08. Gallup On The Run
09. Ghost Towns
10. Most Of The Time
11. Gonesville
Set 2:
01. Intro > When I Paint My Masterpiece*
02. Friend Of The Devil
03. Walkin' Blues
04. Mama Tried
05. He's Gone
06. Playing In The Band
07. Stella Blue
08. Chinacat Sunflower > I Know You Rider
09. encore break
Encore:
01. Ki-Yi Bossie*
02. Not Fade Away
03. Brokedown Palace
* Bob solo acoustic



0 comments:
Post a Comment