Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Sheryl Crow - 1994-10-25 - San Francisco, CA (SBD)

Sheryl Crow
1994-10-25
Warfield Theater
San Francisco, CA
Soundboard Recording
192 kbps
Artwork Included

01. Reach Around Jerk
02. Can't Cry Anymore
03. Love Is A Good Thing
04. Leaving Las Vegas
05. Run, Baby, Run
06. On The Outside
07. The Na-Na Song
08. Strong Enough
09. Rodeo
10. I Feel Happy
11. All I Wanna Do
12. I Shall Believe


Sheryl Crow 1994 - #2: As promised, here’s the 2nd half our Same Tour, Different Show set featuring Sheryl Crow in 1994. This one is a soundboard recording from San Francisco from October 25, 1994, 23 years ago today 


0 comments:

Post a Comment