John Hiatt
1987-10-22
La Locomotive
Paris, France,
FM Broadcast
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Alone In The Dark
02. Tennessee Plates
03. Tip of my Tongue
04. Thank You Girl
05. Learning How To Love You
06. A Crazy Girl Is Hard To Find
07. Love Is Like Blood
08. Doll Hospital
09. The Usual
10. Lipstick Sunset
11. I Used To Be Your Lover
12. Radio Girl
13. Stood Up
14. Your Dad Did
15. Audience & DJ
16. Have A Little Faith In Me
17. Thing Called Love
18. Pink Bedroom
John Hiatt 1987 - #2: Here’s our 2nd post in our Same Tour, Different Show entry featuring John Hiatt in 1987. This one is an FM Broadcast from October 22, 1987, 30 years ago today.



5 comments:
Thanks a bunch for this classic Hiatt & Goners show from 1987. I agree with you that John is criminally underrated. Not only is John a great writer, this a fantastic rockin / soulful band. GREAT POST !
Do you have other shows from this band?
Ex. Chicago Park West - September 1987
Catalyst - California - December 2001
Kansas City - December 2001
These are a few shows on my want list.
Thank you, Mark
m_lloyd07@yahoo.com
Thanks for the kind words. Right now, everything I have from Mr Hiatt is posted on the blog. Sorry I don't have any of the 3 you have listed. But keep coming back because you never know what I may find in the future
I'm an all-day sucker for Hiatt shows from the late-eighties.
Thank you so much for this!
Thanks, for the Hiatt. jimg.
My pleasure my friend
Post a Comment