U2
2001-10-25
Elevation Tour
Madison Square Garden
New York, NY
Soundboard Recording
320kbps
Artwork included
CD 1:
01. Introduction
02. Elevation
03. Beautiful Day
04. Until the End of the World
05. New Year's Day
06. I Will Follow
07. Sunday Bloody Sunday
08. When Will I See You Again
09. Stuck In a Moment
10. Kite
11. Angel of Harlem
12. Stay (Faraway So Close)
CD 2:
01. Bad > 40
02. Where the Streets Have No Name
03. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
04. Pride (In The Name of Love)
05. Introduction #2
06. Bullet the Blue Sky
07. What's Going On
08. New York
09. One
10. Unchained Melody
11. Walk On
U2 2001 - #2: Here's the 2nd in our 3 part Same Tour, Different show entry featuring U2 in the fall of 2001. This one is a soundboard recording from Madison Square Garden from October 25, 2001, 16 years ago today. Download this one, then stop back on October 28 for the final installment, a show that just may be the most emotional performance I ever attended.




10 comments:
Thanks for the U2 shows!!
Thanks for all the work you do. You share some great music!
wonderful post..as well as many others i've found here..thanks
Hi Great sound recording and nice write up or comment as you may say ..Cheers thanks ...Louie
In my opinion, this is one of the best blogs on the net!!! It can't be better name than "So many roads..." 'cause that's what really ease my soul...
Thank You a million times for everything You do... Please, keep up a wonderful work, God bless you!
Thanks for the kind words! Please come back and visit often! More great music to come!
please reseed dead link thanks speedy
new link is up! enjoy!
Can you reseed this link? Many thanks
new link is up! enjoy!
Post a Comment