Blues Traveler
1997-11-22
Aragon Ballroom
Chicago, IL
Soundboard recording
192 kbps
Artwork Included
1st Set:
01. Love & Greed
02. Dropping Some NYC >
03. Crash Burn >
04. The Poignant & Epic Saga Of Featherhead And Lucky Lack >
05. Miss You >
06. Most Precarious
07. Business As Usual
08. Mulling It Over >
09. But Anyway
10. What's For Breakfast >
11. Jabberwock >
12. Brother John
2nd Set:
01. Regarding Steven*
02. Believe Me*
03. Canadian Rose*
04. Price To Pay*
05. Great Big World >
06. NY Prophesie >
07. Run-Around
08. Alone >
09. Sweet Talking Hippie >
10. Corn Mash Blues >
11. Sweet Talking Hippie
12. Mother Funker
Encore:
01. Sweet Home Chicago
The only time I aw Blues Traveler was in November 1991, 3 years before they hit it big with the single Run-Around, at Madison Square Garden as the lead-in band for Jerry Garcia!
This soundboard recording captures Blues Traveler 6 years after I saw them live, in Chicago on November 22, 1997, 22 years ago today.



2 comments:
Hello, I enjoy reading all of your post. I wanted to write a little comment to
support you.
Thanks for the kind words
Post a Comment