Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, November 22, 2019

Hall & Oates - 1978-11-22 - Chicago. IL (FM)

Hall and Oates
1978-11-22
Park West
Chicago, Illinois
FM Broadcast
320 kbps
Artwork Included

01. Don't Blame It On Love
02. Serious Music
03. Rich Girl
04. I Don't Wanna Lose You
05. My Girl
06. Abandoned Luncheonette
07. Gino
08. Band Introductions
09. August Day
10. Back Together Again
11. Sara Smile
12. She's Gone
13. It's A Laugh
14. Pleasure Beach

Note: May be from November 23


I saw Hall & Oates twice in the late 1970s, both times at the Garden State Art Center - my second concert ever in June 1977 and then again in September 1978. While my buddies and I were big fans of the songs Sara Smile and She's Gone. with the exception of Rich Girl, I don't really care for any of the 6 tunes that the duo took to #1 on the Billboard charts. In any event, soon after seeing them for the 2nd time, my musical tastes moved in new directions. This FM broadcast captures the duo right after the last time I saw them, on November 22, 1978, 41 years ago today.





1 comments:

Taylor said...

One of my favorite groups - thanks a lot for this, speedy!

Post a Comment