Marshall Tucker Band
1975-11-29
Sam Houston Coliseum
Houston, TX
FM Broadcast
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. In My Own Way (Incomplete)
02. Desert Sky
03. 24 Hours At A Time
04. Can't You See
05. Searchin' For A Rainbow
06. This Ol' Cowboy
I only saw the Marshall Tucker Band in concert just once, as the lead in to the Grateful Dead in September 1977 at Englishtown, NJ. That was my first Dead show and it was so good that it was officially released as part of the Dick's Picks series. Over 150,000 showed up to see the Dead, Marshall Tucker and the New Riders, the largest concert in terms of attendance in NJ history. The MTB played a great set, finishing with a smoking hot version of Can't You See which still ranks as one of the best songs I've ever heard live. This FM broadcast captures the MTB 2 years earlier, in Houston, on November 29, 1975, 44 years ago today.



5 comments:
Thanks for this - and I hope you had a very happy Thanksgiving!
Speedy - It would be great if you could re-up this one as well. Thanks!
And if you have time, a re-up on this one would be awesome as well. Thanks!
new link is up - enjoy!
Thanks for the twofer speedy! I really appreciate your generosity.
Post a Comment