Whatever you do today, please take a moment to remember the innocent people who lost their lives in the tragic attacks on our nation that took place on September 11, 2001. It has been 2 decades since that tragic day and while time has passed, the memory must never fade. In the end, freedom, justice, liberty, and virtue, the hallmarks of this great nation, will prevail against any and all terrorist threats, as Osama Bin Laden and those who stormed the Capitol earlier this year, learned the hard way.
In the words of our greatest president, Abraham Lincoln:
"...that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth."


4 comments:
Hello,
Sure I won't forget even if it was not in my country. I feel myself as american as you feel yourselves French when we were attacked on November 13. If you believe in God may him bless you
I live in California,but I had several cousins that worked in the WTC. I was at home recovering from surgery and saw the news reports as the attacks happened. Many frantic phone calls to find out if my cousins were okay. All turned out to be safe, but the hours waiting were painful. So many lost for no good reason. My younger son was a Marine at that time, and ended up in the Iraq war. He made it home safe, but there were many months of anxiety. I'm lucky, there are so many that their loved ones didn't make it out of the WTC, or lost there child in the war. Thank you for remembering.
Amen
Thanks so much for posting this.
Post a Comment