Roilling Stones
2014-11-01
Perth Arena
Perth, Australia
IEM Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
2014-11-01
Perth Arena
Perth, Australia
IEM Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Opening
02. Jumpin' Jack Flash
03. You Got Me Rocking
04. It's Only Rock 'n' Roll (But I Like It)
05. Tumbling Dice
06. Loving Cup
07. Doom And Gloom
08. All Down The Line
09. Out Of Control
10. Honky Tonk Women
11. Band Introductions
12. Before They Make Me Run
13. Happy
14. Midnight Rambler (with Mick Taylor)
15. Miss You
16. Gimme Shelter
17. Start Me Up
18. Sympathy For The Devil
19. Brown Sugar
20. You Can't Always Get What You Want
21. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction (with Mick Taylor)
I've only seen the Stones once, in October 1989 at Shea Stadium, during their Steel Wheels tour, which is fine as one near death expereince per life time is more than enough. As I've noted sevral times on this blog, it was hard to concentrate on the music as the upper deck swayed uncontrollanly throughout te show, lkeaving us convinced it was going to go crashing down into the levels below it at any moment! That the stadium stood for another 20 years before they tore it down is a miracle.
This IEM recording captures the Stones in Pert, Australia, on November 1, 2014, 9 years ago today,. They get some help on guitar on 2 songs form former Stone, Mick Taylor.
NOTE - testing a new dowbload host wuth this post. Looks like it has the same pop up issue as Kraken but seems pretty quick. Please leave a comment with any feedback.




11 comments:
Thanks for this speedy!
Thank you very much. I'm looking forward to hearing it.
at least kraken way fast and free. much worse.
You asked for feedback on ufile.io.. they are bad.. I'm getting 12KB/sec.. as in hours and hours to d/l one file. Whereas Kraken is great. Literally takes but a few minutes to d/l even the bigger sized shows.. ie the GD etc. And that Kraken popup is nothing.. let it pop and close it, it's simple.
Otherwise... thx for doing such a bang up job through the years, you're great!
comments regarding ufile.io.. it's terrible.. I'm getting 10KB/sec.. it says 8+ hours... is that even real? Literally I don't think it works. I've gone over an hour and have less than 30 MB. And besides, I think Kraken is great. Fast, consistant, all you have to do is close that popup that opens and carry on.. simple.
And, btw, thanks for all you've done over the years..
Thanks for the ffedback. Interesting that it is so slow as this file downloaded for me in 15 minutes, That said, I'll use Kraken whenever I can
Right now at 20 minutes to download this file. Polypheme
@Polypheme - thanks for the feedback. Let me know if you get it complete. If not, I;ll try a new link for it
More about servers and d/ls. Note that heavybootz uses mega.nz and they are consistently easy and fast.. no popups and no waits.. though I have no idea about them otherwise. I have no idea if heavybootz has a paid account or not, I know nothing except as an end user things are as they should be..easy.
Thanks again for being a great site!
Yes, it was the complete file. Many thanks! Polypheme
@Polypheme - thanks for the info!
Post a Comment