Sheryl Crow
2008-11-21
Rod Laver Arena
Melbourne, Australia
Excellent Audience Recording
192 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Can't Cry Anymore (incomplete)
02. Love Is Free/
03. All I Wanna Do
04. Strong Enough
05. The First Cut Is The Deepest
06. My Favorite Mistake
07. If It Makes You Happy
08. Out Of Our Heads
09. Mean To Me
10. Soak Up The Sun
11. Everyday Is A Winding Road
I've only seen Sheryl Crow once, on July 28, 2019 at the Rooftop at Pier 17 at the South Street Seaport in New York. The good news - our Chase Card got us early admission so we found a spot right in front of Shery's microphone (it was standing room only!), not more than 5 feet from her! The bad news - its the last concert I attended before the pandemic hit and kept us away from live music for over 2 years. That's what led to finally writing my book - since I couldn't attend live shows, figured I might as well write about them!
This excellent audience recording captures Shery over a decade before I saw her live, in Australia, on November 21, 2008, 15 years ago today.



2 comments:
Another Sheryl find! Many thanks. Polypheme
My pleasure my friend. I have tons of MS Crow. I will put together a folder and up on mega some time in the next few days.
Post a Comment