The Black Crowes
1990-05-17
The Backroom
Austin, TX
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Thick N' Thin
02. You're Wrong
03. Twice As Hard
04. Kick The Devil Outta Me
05. Sister Luck >
06. Jealous Guy
07. Could I've Been So Blind
08. Hard To Handle
09. Waitin' Guilty
10. Stare It Cold
11. Jealous Again
12. Struttin' Blues
The Black Crowes released their debut album, Shake Your Money Maker, in February 1990. Powered by the singles Hard To Handle, Jealous Again and She Talks To Angles, the disc climbed to the #4 spot on the Billboard charts. Eventually, the disc would sell over 5 million copies. This soundboard recording captures The Crowes right as their debut album was taking the world by storm, iin Dallas, on May17, 1990, 3 dozen years ago today.



8 comments:
Hi Speedy. I got banned from PlopCave just because I don't like Jackspat's ideas. I have a closed Facebook music group, no problems with links being deleted, etc. If you're on Facebook, I'd be happy to add you.
Hi Speedy. I got banned from PlopCave just because I don't like Jackspat's ideas. I have a closed Facebook music group, no problems with links being deleted, etc. If you're on Facebook, I'd be happy to add you. Greetings Rufi (2)
@Rufi 2 - that's insane. You were a critical part if the CAVE. Does Pig Street Know? I'm going to reach out to him on yur behalf I'm sorry my friend. I'm not on Facebook but I appreciate you're offer. Check back here in a day or 2 to see what I learn from Pig.
@Rufi 2 - I communicated privately with Pig Street. He does not know of any ban on you at the CAVE, unless it was done accidentally. He said to please try again to access the CAVE as any ban should not last more than a week. He also suggested a new name - like Rufi-2, if yiu still have issues. As far as Pig is concerned, you are more than welcome at the CAVE. I hope you choose to return. We miss you!
Hi Speedy. The 'old timers' are agree with me about Jackspat, including the two administrators, Grum and Mal (I have no contact to AZJ). PigStreet has banned me and no one can fix it. Murg: 'If anyone needs banning it's Jackspat, not your good self'. Thank you for all the music and your help.
@Rufi 2 - I will privately reach out to Pig Street again. He did mention that he may have accidnetally banned some folks because of how the sytem works on his phone. If he did, it was not intentional and you are welcome back at the CAVE. I hope you do try again as we miss you there. I will pass along the other info. Please stay in touch here.
It took a little bit of time for me get the BC, but I'm a fan now. Thank you speedy!
@Rufi 2 - Good to see you back at the CAVE! Glad the accidental ban was temporary as PigStreet thought! There's a slow revolt buidling vs mr. Jackspat. We old timers are simply posting as amany comments as we want, ignoring the requests for PM's, etc. I've already told Jackspat directly that I came here not only for the msuic but the sharing of idead with friends, and have no intention of abandoning that approach. And many of the regulars have rallied to that cry! Hope to see your continued pressence there!
Post a Comment