Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, July 4, 2019

Peter Frampton - 1979-07-04 - Fort Worth TX (FM)

Peter Frampton
1979-07-04
The Summit
Fort Worth TX
Pre-FM Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included

01. SuperGroups In Concert Intro
02. Something's Happening
03. Doobie Wah
04. Show Me The Way
05. Interview
06. Got My Feet Back On The Ground
07. You Don't Know Like I Know
08. Interview
09. Baby I Love Your Way
10. I Can't Stand It No More
11. Interview
12. Where I Should Be
13. Everything I Need
14. Signed, Sealed, Delivered
15. She Don't Reply
16. Intro to Do You Feel LIke I Do
17. Do You Feel Like I Do
18. Interview
19. Jumping Jack Flash
20. I'm In You
21. SuperGroups In Concert Outro


Here's another one from peter Frampton on July 4th! This FM broadcast captures Peter Frampton in Texas, on July 4, 1979, 4 decades ago today. Download this one to hear Frampton in the post “Comes Alive” era!


0 comments:

Post a Comment