Willie Nelson
1976-07-01
KAFM-FM 92.5 Studios
Dallas, Texas
KAFM-FM Broadcast
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Whiskey River
02. Stay All Night
03. Funny How Time Slips Away
04. Crazy
05. Nightlife
06. Two Dollar Bill %
07. Bloody Mary Morning
08. Good Hearted Woman
09. Time Of The Preacher
10. I Couldn't Believe It Was True
11. Time Of The Preacher Theme
12. Blue Rock Montana/Red Headed Stranger
13. Blue Eyes Cryin' In The Rain
14. Red Headed Stranger
15. Time Of The Preacher
16. Just As I Am
17. Under The Double Eagle
18. Roll In My Sweet Baby's Arms *
19. Up Against The Wall Redneck Mother %*
20. Will The Circle Be Unbroken *
21. Loving Arms %
22. If You've Got The Money
23. I'd Have To Be Crazy
24. Remember Me
25. Can I Sleep In Your Arms
26. I Gotta Get Drunk
27. Shotgun Willie
28. Devil In A Sleepin' Bag
29. I Still Cant Believe Your Gone
30. It's Not Supposed To Be That Way
31. Kneeling At The Feet Of Jesus
32. Amazing Grace
33. Wildwood Flower
34. Okie From Muskogee #
35. After The Fire Is Gone
36. Truck Drivin Man
37. Pick Up The Tempo *
38. Bubbles In My Beer^
39. Me And Paul
40. A Song For You
41. Jambalaya
42. Together Again
43. The Partys Over
44. Instrumental Jam
45. Good Night Irene
46. Whiskey River
In 1973, Willie Nelson decided to hold a music festival in a field in Dripping Springs, TX. Kris Kristofferson, Waylon Jennings and Tom T. Hall headlined the event, and over 40,000 people turned out for what would be the inaugural edition of Willie’s Annual 4th of July Picnic. In 1976, just 3 days before the bi-centennial edition of The Picnic, on July 1, 1976, 43 years ago today, Willie went into the studios of KAFM 92.5 FM in Dallas to play a 46 song warm up concert!



5 comments:
Oh yes a great start for the month buddy .. a Willie Nelson and a Band boot that I didn't have in my collection. Thanks for these 2 buddy!
Dave
Enjoy the tunz Justdave! Have a great summer!
Thank you for this speedy!
I would be very thankful if you would re-up this one. many thanks for all the great music you share.
new link is up - enjoy!
Post a Comment