Eric Clapton
with Mark Knopfler
1988-09-21
Shoreline Amphitheatre
Mountain View,CA
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
CD 1:
01. Intro
02. Crossroads
03. White Room
04. I Shot The Sheriff
05. Lay Down Sally
06. Wonderful Tonight
07. Tearing Us Apart
08. After Midnight
09. Can't Find My Way Home
Cd 2:
01. Badge (51 Seconds Only)
02. Badge
03. Same Old Blues
04. Cocaine
05. Layla
06. Money For Nothing
07. Sunshine Of Your Love
Eric Clapton - 1988-09-21 - Mountain View, CA (SBD)
Well, we made you wait 2 weeks, but, finally, here’s part 2 of our “Same Tour, Different Show” entry from Eric Clapton in 1988. This soundboard catches EC, once again accompanied by Mark Knopfler, at the Shoreline Amphitheater on September 21, 1988, 26 years ago today.
The Eagles Live - Re-Post Folder
-
In our continuing series of folders containing re-posts of live shows
previously shared on this blog, today, we bring you a folder of The Eagles.
Grab them...



4 comments:
I have this boot and the DVD. Fortunately I was at this very show with my wife. It was a great one!
Hello Speedy. Sorry that I've lost my copy of this boot. Could you please repost the link for me? It's a great one! Thanks so much, G.
New link is up - enjoy
Thank you so much once again!!
Post a Comment