Neil Young
1989-09-09
Red Rocks Amphitheater
Morrison, Colorado
HQ Audience Recording
192 kbps
Artwork Included
01. My My, Hey Hey
02. Rockin' In The Free World
03. Sugar Mountain
04. Someday
05. Helpless
06. Pocahontas
07. Crime In The City
08. Talking
09. This Old House
10. Too Far Gone
11. Roll Another Number
12. This Note's For You
13. The Needle And The Damage Done
14. No More
15. After The Goldrush
16. Heart Of Gold
17. Ohio
18. Rockin' In The Free World
19. Powderfinger
Neil Young - 1989-09-09 - Morrison CO (HQ Aud)
Welcome to part 2 of our “Same Tour, Different Show” entry from Neil Young in 1989. Today's post is aa high quality audience recording recording from Red Rocks, on September 9, 1989, a quarter century ago this very day.
The Eagles Live - Re-Post Folder
-
In our continuing series of folders containing re-posts of live shows
previously shared on this blog, today, we bring you a folder of The Eagles.
Grab them...



6 comments:
Thank You for this, sounds like a worthwhile one...& may I make a small request? As November is approaching, may I suggest posting some of the UK shows from Neil Young's November '73 tour, 'promoting' Tonight's the Night? Some of the most uncompromising music ever performed, & some of the most raucous shows you'll ever hear, not dissimilar to the reaction Dylan recieved on his UK tour in '66...Thanks in advance...
Thanks! Appreciate the suggestion. I actually do not have any Neil from 1973 but I'll try to search some out!
I have some Neil Young from the 1973 tour. It's a bootleg called "Last Album". It's a 2 disc set containing music from March 11,February 3 and January 14. The bootlegger decided to put bits of each concert on the CDs. This IS an audience recording,though. Some of the sound is "so-so",some is better. Interested?
This sounds better than I remembered:
disc one: http://www.mediafire.com/?ojjybbjojor
disc two: http://www.mediafire.com/?5jmkzinznmm
more info soon.....
Neil Young:Last Album
disc one
Sugar Mountain
Tell Me Why
Sweet Joni
Old Man
Heart of Gold
The Loner
Look Out Joe
Time Fades Away
Don't Be Denied
Alabama
New Mama
Last Dance
disc two
Southern Man
Cinnamon Girl
Are You Ready For the Country?
On the Way Home
Here We Are in the Years
After the Gold Rush
Out on the Weekend
Harvest
Dance Dance Dance
L.A.
Journey Thru the Past
Borrowed Time
Lonely Weekend
Everybody Knows this is Nowhere
disc one & tracks 1-3 on disc two are from Bakersfield,CA 3-11-73 (Crosby & Nash join for last 6 songs) Nice audience tape.
disc two/tracks 4-8 from St. Petersburg,FL 2-3-73
disc two/tracks 9-14 from Buffalo,NY 1-14-73
It is these "filler" tracks that have the "so-so" quality.
If any of the download links I provided do not work,I can always re-upload.
Thanks Jordan!
Post a Comment