Now for October, our theme will be Four Plays. In other words, we'll bring you groups of 4 concerts that are linked in some way, For example, the 4 may all be from the same venue, or showcase a single artist, or be from the same year. I think you'll find we've been very creative in compiling our Four Plays. All in all, we'll have 14 of them which means you get 56 shows in October!
Enjoy the tunz!
Enjoy the tunz!

2 comments:
Damn...you obviously have a staggering collection of live concerts. Just out of curiosity, how many do you own? I recently hit 1,000 and all my wife can say is "Isn't that enough already?".
Thanks for all you do in bringing us the live stuff!!
Ron
My pleasure. Thanks for the kind words. Not sue how many concerts I have but it fills 1.5 terrabytes of space. It's more than any human being should have. But its fun to collect them and even more fun to share them!
Post a Comment